Sunday, February 26, 2006

SEA DUST launched


It's a bit belated but today it's happening.
I am celebrating the launch of my first novel, Sea Dust, published by Robert Hale Ltd, London.
Sea Dust was released in the UK in December 2005 and Australia this month (Feb 2006).
This afternoon, my son, Rob, will official launch the book at a small party held at home.
I will not be breaking a bottle of champagne over it, but I will make sure we hear a few corks popping!
Though I say it myself, "Here's to Sea Dust!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»