Thursday, May 12, 2011

FLOATING GOLD by M C Muir in paperback


Another of my titles is now available in paperback.
FLOATING GOLD was first published mid-2010 in hardback by Robert Hale Ltd. I never wanted this novel to be published in my full name, so in this edition the by-line bears only my initials.

I had fun designing the covers of my books, and in this instance used a photo taken while sailing on the STS Leeuwin in the Pacific off Western Australia several years ago.
As you can guess, this is a nautical fiction adventure.
Being a second edition provided the opportunity to add a brief blurb, and extracts from reviews to the back cover.



The iceberg is appropriate to the story. I purchased the image from Big Stock Photo which is an excellent on-line outlet for quality photos of just about anything imaginable, and for just a few dollars.

FLOATING GOLD is now available at a discounted price direct from the publisher, GRINDELWALD. It will also be available via Amazon in about six weeks.

2 comments:

Rosanne Dingli said...

Oh my - those sails are golden... so appropriate. Excellent cover once again. You're good at this!

AnneMarie Brear said...

I like this cover, Marg!